Salesforce Winter Release 2017 Teaser
Salesforce Winter 2017 is upon us, with plenty of new changes to take note of.
Here are some of the key highlights of Salesforce Winter 17:
- Visual Workflow: Flows are going Lightning!
- Open CTI now available in Lightning Experience.
- Lightning Login - Now enables Salesforce login using fingerprint identification from the mobile phone.
- Chatter - Send multiple attachments in Chatter posts. (up to 10 attachments per post).
- Send text messages from Salesforce1.
- Salesforce1 - Quickly Access Contacts, Profiles, Objects, and Apps (Oh My!) with iOS Spotlight Search.
- Reports - Role Hierarchy is now available on Reports.
- Kanban - Track and manage Leads, Contracts, and Campaigns visually.
- Community - Control Public Access for each page in your Community.
- Process Builder - You can now invoke a process from another process.
- Permission Set - You can set a Permission Set to be included with a License!
- Chatter Answers Retires in Winter ’18.